Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box Fall Edition


Recently Walmart came out with a beauty box subscription. Unlike most box subscriptions though, this one is once every 3 months and only costs $5.



I must say, for $5, I'm extremely impressed! I've seen some other boxes, and it seems like they actually send products that target your age range. For me (I'm 23), I got more "youth" oriented things such as Nicki Minaj perfume and glow in the dark polish. I saw a women who was in her 40's, and she got items that were more targeted for more "mature" skin.
I think it's awesome that they take age into account! It really helps you get products that you'll be able to use and benefit from! 


First off, I got a trio of hair care products from Dove. These are larger samples, more of a deluxe travel size. I got the shampoo, conditioner, and dry oil. 


It seems like this is something everyone received in their box, regardless of age. It's a full size Secret Clinical Strength deodorant, which alone is worth more then $5!



I love that I got a full size makeup product and a mini polish! I'm loving the L'oreal Glossy Balm (I got the shade Pink Me Up). Super excited to try it out! And again, this retails between $8-$10! 
I also love the little mini Covergirl polish! I got the shade #AfterDark. It glows in the dark! Super cute, and fun for fall/halloween!


I also got 3 sample products. First off a carded sample of Neutrogena Long Wear foundation. I like that they have samples of 8 shades! 
Also I got a sample vial of Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume. I am not a Minaj fan, but this perfume smells really good!
Last but not least, I got a sample packted of L'oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher. 


I honestly don't have one complaint for this box! I love everything in it! I love that they target the products according to your age, and I even love how the foundation sample has so many colors! 
It's awesome that they send so many full size products, plus deluxe size samples, and "regular" samples. 
You get a box every 3 months. It seems like they send them out by season, such as this is the fall box. I can't wait to get my winter box. 
I guess I do have on complaint, I wish this was a monthly box subscription! I love it so much I wouldn't mind paying $5 a month! It's a great deal for all the products you receive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment