Friday, June 20, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?


As promised, here's what's in my makeup bag! I am currently using a Too Faced makeup bag since it's so flat and fits well into my purse. I can actually fit quite a few things in it!


I always like to have enough makeup in my bag so that in case I leave the house without makeup, I can throw on enough to look presentable. You know, in case I run into a prince, or worse, an enemy. I mean you can't meet your arch enemy without mascara now can you? 
I like to keep mini size items, this is where all those samples you've been hording come in handy! I keep a small sample of Clinique foundation, a Benefit Benetint (works for blush and lips), a High Beam, a mini Clinique mascara, a shadow stick from the Sephora Hello Kitty collection, and a Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue perfume sample.


I like to keep a few "emergency" items as well. I love the Boscia green tea blotting sheets! I also keep liquid mints, a hair tie and clip, deodorant towelette, and a packet that has a nail file, cotton balls, and cotton swabs (took it from a hotel I was staying at).


I'm almost always feeling sick in one way or another, so it's good to be prepared. I keep a band-aid, pepto tabs, and Tylenol in my purse at all times. I also don't go anywhere without my Seabands. I swear by these. I get nausea easily, especially when I'm in the car or nervous. I even wore them during my cosmetology state board test (I bet everyone wondered why the heck I was wearing sweat bands, since that's what they look like). If you get car sick, or nausea easily, this is the best thing you can buy!


Last, but not least, I keep some random items that come in handy. I have the Hard Candy Ey'm Tired roller ball for under the eyes (handy when you don't get much sleep), a pair of tweezers, eye drops, Clinique acne gel, Mary Kay hand lotion, eye drops, and some feminine products (because oh my gosh, I'm a girl!)

So that's everything, told you I could fit a lot in that bag didn't I?


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I have those seaband things. They do the job really well. I am travel sick, it's horrible, but since I've got these, they seem to work perfectly. It is a little weird wearing them though, I get what you mean by them looking like sweat bands lol.

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete