Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lancome Summer Gift With Purchase ~ Bon Ton Stores



It's gift time baby! Today is the first day of Lancome's Summer GWP (gift with purchase) for Bon Ton stores (also available through bonton.com). With any $35 purchase, you'll receive a 6 piece set. I went and picked mine up today, so I thought I'd share what I choose for my gift items. 
You'll be getting a tote bag, a mini Definicils mascara, your choice of a lipstick, choice of skincare moisturizer and serum, and choice of facial cleanser. 



Love the tote bag! It's great for the beach or to take with you while running errands. It's fun to get something other then the typical makeup bag for a change.



For the skincare, I choose the renergie lift multi-action moisturizer and matching concentrate. You have three choices for the skincare duo. Renergie, high resolution, or bienfait.


For the facial cleanser, I choose creme radiance (for normal to combination skin). They also have the choice of the creme mouse comfort, for dry skin.


Every gift comes with a mini definicils mascara, Lancomes number one mascara!



Last, but not least, you get your choice of lipsticks. I choose Poodle Skirt which has a metallic finish. I am a HUGE fan of Lancome's lipsticks (love it is my all time favorite color). You also have the choice of New Pink, or Oh La La.

Overall, I really like this gift! I do wish you would get an eyeshadow and/or blush, as you normally do with the fall and spring gwp, but you get the tote bag instead which is something fun. I like that they did a tote bag instead of a makeup bag, and I love the choices of lipsticks. There is a color for every skin tone! You can never go wrong with skincare and facial cleansers. I like that they had different options depending on your skin type. The mini mascara is nice, it's always nice to try a mascara before buying a full size one.

Will you be getting this summer gift? Let me know what you plan on getting in the comments below!
Happy shopping bitches!


2 comments:

  1. Summer gift! :) It's a super fun bag and I love the lipstick choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag! Way cuter then what the pic showed!

    ReplyDelete