Friday, June 13, 2014

Whats In My Purse?

Sorry for the lack of posts! I had my thyroid removed, so I'm isolated in a hotel room due to the radioactive pill I had to take! I can't be around people or animals, so I'm camping out in a hotel room for awhile. This hotel doesn't even have room service, so this is roughing it! 

On to whats in my purse! These are my favorite youtube videos to watch, so I thought why not do a blog post about it. 
The purse I'm currently using is the brand PiJi. It's a random Korean brand (I love Korean fashion). It's a pretty cheaply made purse, it's actually falling apart, but I still love it! 






In the front flap I keep my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. I also have the movie stub from when I went and saw Maleficent (amazing movie!!), a card to show the airport if I fly anywhere (because of the radioactive iodine), a card for my next doctors appointment, a sheet of instructions for what to do after the iodine, and a receipt for my presale for the summer Estee Lauder gift.



In the two small pockets inside the purse I keep two headphones (in case a friend wants to borrow a pair), the "keys" to my hotel room, knock off Tylenol (because I'm cheap), a targeted heat therapy patch (neck problems), a hand wipe, and a cell phone battery.


In the main compartment of my purse I have a menu from my favorite Chinese resturant, coupons for Bob Evans (no, I'm not 80 years old, I just like their food), a Too Faced makeup bag (I'll have another blog post for what's in my makeup bag), my wallet, a car charger for my phone (pink of course!), a Cath Kidston id holder/coin purse, Certs mints, a pen, a piece of my purse that fell off (told ya it was cheap!), Altoids, a Rhiakuma Bear headphone holder, and my keys complete with a  pink Chihuahua Ty! 


The purse has a little zippered pocket on the back where I keep my Givenchy mirror and some throat drops.

Alright, so that's it bitches! I'll have another blog post for whats in my makeup bag. I think it deserves it's own post! 
Well I'm off to catch up on some Next Top Model, what else is there to do?!


1 comment: