Saturday, May 17, 2014

Empties!

So I've been collecting empties for awhile now, I have empties of gin, vodka, brandy.....oops, wrong blog! So I have empties of mostly empties of skincare and body care with a few makeup items thrown in for good luck!

Okay, so shower gels, can you tell I like Bath and Body? I LOVED all of these. The Air and Sun are from a "newer" collection. Loved them so much I went and bought the full size! Paris Amour is a great scent, as is Hawaii Coconut (great for summer!). The stress relief from the aromatherapy line was pretty good, still a fan of the lavender one more though.

A few random fragrance items. I've always loved the Bath and Body hand soaps! The ones I've gone through recently are Fresh Picked Watermelon (LOVE), and Vanilla Berry Sorbet (it was okay, not amazing). For the two fragrances, again both from B&B, Dark Kiss "travel", great fall scent, and Warm Vanilla Sugar, loved it, but I'm over the scent now! And for the lotion, Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. I saw a bunch of youtubers using this awhile ago, so I had to try it, and I LOVED it! It smells amazing, and it's so moisturizing!


Now for some skin care items. As you saw in my last post, I'm a big Clinique girl! Starting with the Dark Spot Corrector, this was actually the mens version (which is the exact same as the womens!). I got this for free while working for them, I love it! Finished off a smaller Clarfying Lotion #3, love this stuff. I tried a travel size of the Soap and Glory Face Soap Clarity, this is probably one of my all time favorite face washes. It seems to really help clear up my face! I also finished off two travel Clinique items. Moisture Surge face cream, amazing for dry skin, loved this during the winter. All About Eyes, my all time favorite eye cream!

Okay, my all time favorite item out of this bunch is the Lancome Bi-Facial makeup remover. This stuff is awesome! As you can see from the pic, I also tried the Clinique Take The Day Off, eh it's okay, but it doesn't hold a candle to Lancome! For face makeup though, I LOVE Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser. It's amazing and removes every drop of face makeup. When I'm super lazy, I use makeup wipes, these three tie for amazing, and I have re-bought them all many times. First off, ELF's makeup remover cleansing wipes, just plain good! Next Simple's Radiance Skin Wipes. I've tried their other wipes too, and they are all great! Lastly CVS Nighttime Makeup Remover Wipes, also great, and a little cheaper! The OPI Expert Touch lacquer Remover is amazing! As you can see in the pic, I've gone through one full size and one travel size. Best nail polish remover I've ever used! Then for the two random products, OPI Drip Dry. Put a couple drops on your manicure, and you're nails will dry faster then you can tell your pool boy to get you a towel and martini! Lastly, Urban Decay All Nighter. Love this stuff, I use it mostly to take down any cakeness and to make my face look more "fresh".

Now for the really fun stuff, cocktails! Just kidding, makeup! Okay, for my all time favorite, repurchased many times, have multiple back ups, Wet N Wild Brulee single shadow. Can we take a minute to say how amazing this is! I use this as an all over shadow when I'm rushed to tone down any color in my eyelids, it's an amazing matte highlight, and it's amazing as a setting powder for your concealer (depending on your skin tone). Next up is some lip stuff, Chapstick from their Candy Cane line, loved. Sugar Scrub from Etsy seller Spectrum Cosmetics, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Maybelline Baby Lips, can't say how many of these I've gotten! For mascara, I have to two Clinique ones. Lash Doubling Mascara, one of my favorites from Clinique. And Cliniques Bottom Lash mascara. Awesome stuff! Such a tiny brush so it keeps you from getting mascara all over your lower eye area. I also threw Maybelline's Fit Me foundation stick in here which I recently finished off and re-purchased. Like this stuff, it's quick and easy for days where I want a no-makeup makeup look.

Wow, all of two hair products! I don't go through shampoo to often since I normally buy the salon size (having your cosmetology license gets you awesome deals at pro stores only!). So for shampoo I have the Biomega Moisture shampoo. This stuff is pretty great. I have amazing respect for the Aquage/Biomega brand. Also from Aquage, I had a trial size of the Silkening Power Infusion treatment. If you want your hair to feel like silk, be smooth and shiny, buy this stuff! After using the small size, I went out and bought the regular one. I'm in love!

Okay, now for a few things I didn't love. Can you tell I'm not to picky? First off Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. I don't hate it, and I finished it, but their are so many better coverage concealers out there, I can't imagine buying this one again. Next up, the Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Conditioner. The main reason I didn't like this (and the shampoo) is because it strips the color out of my hair. If you have non-color treated hair, and if you have dandruff, this will be your best friend. If you have color treated hair, stay away! And last, but not least, yes....another Clinique item.... This is the Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula. Honestly, this is like a concentrated version of Even Better Dark Spot, which I already use and love. I just didn't have a point in using this along with the EB, and didn't see any results with it.

Wow, so that's everything! Kinda cool to see a big bag of empty items! It inspires me to use what I have instead of buy new stuff....but heck....I still buy new stuff! At least I have a nice empty bag now to fill up with new empties! Like that doesn't sound weird....
Well goodnight my sophsciated bitches! I'm off to watch some more Royal Pains. Only 4 more episodes until I'm done with all the episodes up on netflix! And is anyone else totally in love with Boris? I've honestly had a crush on Campbell Scott since I was little!

“I feel like a brand new bitch.” 
― Amelia GrayAM/PM


No comments:

Post a Comment