Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: MAC Sea Me, Hear Me blush

So after missing out on this blush due to it being sold out so quickly, then missing out on it through Nordstroms because....well, am I really going to wake up at 6 am....no, I had to get this blush no matter what!  So I finally found it through a makeup selling facebook page, paid way more then retail by the way, and got it in the mail today! What is this amazing, must have blush you ask? MAC's Sea Me, Hear Me from the Alluring Aquatic line. Since I've been trying (underline the word TRYING) to cut back on buying makeup, I only allowed to pick one item from this collection, and this blush was that one item!


First off, I am in love, in LOVE, with the packaging! Both the box and the actually compact have raised bumps that feel like rain drops. Very unique and interesting! The color of the packaging is also stunning!




So I'll be honest, when I first swatched this, as you can maybe tell from the pictures below, I wasn't to impressed. It seemed rather brown against my skin tone, I wasn't sure what to expect. I then tried it on my face, and wow, I see why this blush is so popular! It gives a very pretty mauve glow to your cheeks! I'm impressed and very happy with my choice from this collection!



So did any of you sophisticated bitches pick anything up from this collection? Any new loves or hates? Let me know in the comments down below!
Well I'm off to watch some k-pop (have you seen EXO's new MV? It's amazing!), and do more packing!

“(Arbell)The ungrateful gorgeous bitch.” 
― Paul HoffmanThe Left Hand of God

No comments:

Post a Comment