Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thrifting and More Mail!



So my lovely ladies and gents, today I went to my favorite consignment shop and came home to a fun package in the mailbox!



At the consignment shop I found one of my favorite tv shows, Reba! I got 4 seasons for less then $16! The best deal I got though was a full size Betsey Johnson Tutu perfume for $4 and change! It's almost new! 

Then for my mail haul, I missed out on the MAC Aquatics blush that I wanted, it sold out so fast! I was able to find it through a makeup selling facebook page though. Watch for a review coming up for the Sea Me Hear Me blush! The girl selling it also had MAC pigment samples for sale, so I went ahead and got Naked. It's a color I've been wanting to try for awhile. 



Alright my sophisticated bitches! I'm off to watch some Reba and pack. Yuck, I HATE packing!

“In English class, someone flung a folded-up square of notebook paper onto the floor next to my right foot. I picked it up and opened it. It read, Bitch! Nobody had ever called me that before, and though I was automatically furious, deep down i was also flattered that I had elicited enough emotion to be worthy of the name.” 
― Gayle FormanIf I Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment