Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Get in loser, we're going shopping.....for makeup....

Welcome to my blog ladies and gents! First off, let me introduce myself, I'm Amanda. I'm a licensed cosmetologist with a passion for makeup, fashion, nail polish, skin care, chocolate, kpop, cute cats.........
I've loved makeup ever since I was little. I remember when I would get a Barbie coloring book, first thing I would do was to color all the Barbie's lips red or pink, hence my passion for bright lipstick!
When I was 21, I went to cosmetology school, then started my 2 years of cosmo school hell. I got my license July 2 (scariest day of my life), and started working for Clinique a month later. I was able to learn a lot and got some great experience. Sadly, I had to quit my job (retail can be brutal!), so I'm now looking for a job in a salon/spa where I can continue doing what I love. Another passion of mine is teaching people about makeup. Hopefully through this blog I can give some tips and tricks, do some reviews, and give some new ideas!
So fasten your seatbelts and grab your lipstick. It's gonna be a bumpy night (or blog).

 “She didn't care that people called her a bitch. 'It's just another word for feminist,' she told me with pride.” ― Gayle Forman, If I Stay

2 comments: