Monday, May 19, 2014

Mail Call!



Got some fun goodies in the mail today, so I thought I'd share it with you ladies and gents! I placed an order with Enkore Makeup Online about a week ago and got my items today. 


I've been hearing about this brush soap for awhile through youtube and blogs, so I wanted to try it out. I got the mango scented soap (smells amazing!). I'll be honest, I don't wash my makeup brushes as often as I should (but then again, who the heck does!?). Hopefully this cute soap will inspire me to wash them more often! Be on the lookout for a review coming soon!

And to complete my super huge order of a whopping two items, I got the ring palette. I do free-lance makeup on the side, and have had my eye on this for awhile. It's great for mixing foundation colors for a custom match, or mixing lipsticks to get a new color. It's a little more professional and hygienic then using your hand (which I have a bad habit of doing!).

I was really impressed by the packaging. It came in a small box packed with peanuts and an invoice with a handwritten thank you and smiley face. I love how the ring palette was packaged. Very cute, it's small touches like that, that make me want to shop more from a company. If you want to check out Korens store, the site is
www.enkoremakeuponline.com
And no, this wasn't a sponsored blog post! 

Well my lovely bitches, I'm off to watch some I Love Lucy and wash some makeup brushes! 

“If I was really a bitch I’d make your life a living hell. Instead, I’ll just stand by and watch you do that yourself. You seem to do a pretty good job at it.” 
― Sophie MonroeSecond Chance Romance


No comments:

Post a Comment