Monday, August 25, 2014

Get Your Dollar, It's Monday!

Oh yes, it's Monday again! 

Here's an old favorite of mine! It's only a dollar, you can find it at Target, Walmart, Big Lots (sometimes), some drugstores, and through the E.L.F website.
It's one of my all time favorite brushes, the E.L.F Eyeshadow Brush.



For only $1, it's amazing how great this brush is! It's cheap enough that you can buy multiples so when one gets dirty, you can have a backup or two. I have several for my personal use, and I always keep at a couple in my makeup artist kit!
This is the perfect brush for packing color on the lid. It picks up and holds the shadow nicely, and helps pack it on without fallout. It works great with all finishes of shadows, from matte to glitters. 

The size (brush shown next to my finger for size comparison), is perfect for smaller lids like mine. It isn't so big that the color goes all over the place!


This is a brush I've used since I was a beginner, and I still use it years later! The quality is great, I've had mine for years. I did have one brush that after having it for at least 2 years, the ferrule did fall off, but other then that I haven't had any problems! It washes well and dries quickly! I rarely have any bristles fall out, which is a huge perk!

Happy Monday, bitches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment