Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ulta Haul!



So it seems that I ran out of my most used products all at the same time! I needed to make a run to Ulta, so I thought why not share what I picked up with my lovely bitches?

The main reason I went was to pick up some more body butter and a new Urban Decay setting mist. I've been scrapping the last out of each!


Right now, Ulta has all of The Body Shop body butters and scrubs on sale for 2 for $27 (normally they are $20 each)! I'm not sure how long this sale is going on, but it's a good one! I actually only like the Vineyard Peach scent, but they only had one left. I've been hearing about the new argon oil line lately, and I liked the scent so I went ahead and picked it up. When I was checking out, the girl ringing me out said it's amazing!


I also picked up the Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting mist. I've been using these setting sprays for years and love them! It helps my makeup look less cakey, and helps it last throughout the day.


I saw that the Ulta brand was having their gift with purchase, so I thought I'd pick up a few things so I could get it. (If you want to see more about the gift, check out my last post!).
I picked up 2 of the gel eyeliners, and one of the eye crayons. I love how the swatch, so I'm excited to try them out! I've been loving wearing bright colors on the water line lately! The gel liners seem creamy and well pigmented, so I think they'll be great on the waterline!


Along with the Ulta cosmetics, I was able to get the 15 piece gift with purchase.


So there it is! My Ulta haul. It feels good to restock up on the items that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment