Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Time To Splurge, Chanel Style!

Now maybe this was a rough week, you deserve something amazing. How about a new Chanel fragrance?


Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is my signature fragrance! Ever since one of my amazing friends (and fellow Sophisticated Bitch) introduced me to it about a year ago, it's been my go to fragrance. I've found that it works both for day and night! 

I'm not the best at describing fragrances, so I'm taking this off of the Chanel site! Chanel describes this fragrance as  tender and vibrant, delicate and airy, with a light, fruity trail. 



I have a hard time wearing fragrance. I get headaches easily with a lot of perfumes and scents. I've never had a problem with this one. It's light enough to be easily worn during the day time, but it has enough punch to it to be worn at night. It's one of those fragrances that make you feel instantly classy and feminine.

This is my favorite fragrance of the Chanel Chance trio, but the other ones are amazing too! 
If you like a more of a heavy fragrance, the original Chanel Chance is great!
And if you like a more citrus fragrance, Chanel Eau Fraiche is great!



No comments:

Post a Comment