Sunday, August 17, 2014

Walgreens Haul and Deals

So after 2 weeks of less-then-great days, I needed some retail therapy, and Starbucks. Underline the Starbucks. Capitalize the Starbucks.....and put it in bold. STARBUCKS.

So I went to Walgreens for some cheap thrills, although I spent more then I expected to. What else is new?


First off I was excited to see my all time favorite conditioner was on sale! I have been loving the John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start conditioner for awhile. I've been using salon brands for years, and I won't lie. This is better then any of the salon brands I've used, and quite a bit cheaper! 
Normally $7.79, on sale for $5.99


Next up I needed some small hair clips (great for putting under a ponytail to give some extra umph to your pony). Goody was BOGO 50%, but I only needed these clips.
$2.99+BOGO 50% off



This wasn't on sale, but I love this magazine! Nail It! is a great magazine for nail techs or nail lovers. I always find great articles and inspiration!
$5.99 (if you like it, I recommend subscribing to it for $14.95 a year, way cheaper!)



Wet N Wild has a new display at Walgreens in honor of the 69th anniversary of the famous WWII kiss. They feature the color Think Pink (which looks more peach then pink to me). Also, I just read on their facebook page that for each Think Pink lipstick sold from now until December, they will donate $0.25 to the American Cancer Society, which is pretty cool. 
$1.99, no sales this week on Wet n Wild, but they almost always have some kind of sale, so just keep checking!



Lastly I picked up this adorable brush set! Its from the brand Studio 35 Beauty. They had this pink and purple giraffe set, and they also had some other animal print (leopard I think). You get 5 brushes and a brush clutch (which is way to small to hold the brushes without bending the bristles). This set is decent, for the money I'd rather buy a EcoTools set. These brushes just aren't anything special. They feel soft, but pretty flimsy. I'd recommend going with EcoTools, or even some ELF brushes if you want some good, but cheap brushes!
$12.99


No comments:

Post a Comment