Monday, August 18, 2014

Holla For Dolla Monday!

Oh yes, it's everyones favorite day of the week....Dollar Monday!


For todays dollar find, I choose an old favorite of mine, L.A Colors Art Deco nail polish. I have loved these for years! I'm a huge nail art fan, so years ago when I found these at my local Dollar General, I had to pick some up and give them a try. I've been hooked ever since! Here are just a few from my collection.



They have 48 colors including glitters (even holo glitters!). I've had these ones for 3+ years and they are still going strong! The only complaint I have is sometimes the brush can be a little crocked. It's still workable though! Plus you can always trim the brush if you like more precision. 

You can find these at Dollar General, Dollar Tree, the LA Colors website, and drugstore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment