Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It's Wednesday Already!

I am so excited to share this weeks Mid Week Wednesday! It's NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss! This is one of my top favorite lipglosses! I'm addicted to them! 

I think this is one product I have absolutely no complaints about! Okay, I wish they had even more colors then they already do (close to 30!), if you count that as a complaint! 
These lipglosses are pigmented, moisturizing, smell amazing (they smell like candy!), and even the package is cute! 
I've never had a problem with them being stick or gloopy feeling. They actually feel very moisturizing! 
The color variates are great, everything from nudes to pinks and deep reds!



As you can see, just one swatch and it has crazy color pay off! 
The colors swatched here are (from top to bottom)
Golden Pink, Dolly Pink, and Beige (which is anything but beige!)

Also, if you really love bold pink lips like I do, use the NYX lip liner in Pink under the Dolly Pink gloss. You'l, love it! It's been my recent favorite color combination!
These retail for $4.99 and can be found at Ulta (NYX often has BOGO sales at Ulta, so keep an eye out for that!), some Targets and online.

Gloss away!

No comments:

Post a Comment